Your dues help to provide a safe environment for meetings, events and social activities that benefit the recovery community, especially the newcomer.
Fellowship Center dues are $15 per month, paid monthly, quarterly or yearly.
The membership dues go toward building expenses, which include:
• Building rental and utilities
• Furniture and appliances
• Cleaning and maintenance
• Coffee supplies
• Security and pass cards
• Books and flyers
• A safe and respectful environment for recovery activities
• Access to facilities via pass card (members may be accompanied by one guest)
• An informal meeting room complete with a flat screen television, WiFi, and comfy seating
• Reduced entrance fees to club social events
Most importantly, membership provides opportunities to work with others who are working to maintain sobriety, reinforcing the strong safety net of fellowship.